Thank you for your interest in holding a food drive to benefit the Northborough Food Pantry. Food drives can be held by individuals, groups, churches or companies. Food drives are welcome any time of the year! We strongly encourage that your group contact us before planning your food drive if you are expecting more than 30 bags of food to be donated.
Check expiration dates before accepting items. NO GLASS JARS accepted.
What are the recommended items to collect for a food drive?
• Soup, stew, and canned meals
• Canned fruit
• Granola bars, crackers, healthy snacks
• Microwaveable foods (no refrigerated)
• Coffee/tea/hot chocolate mix
• Personal care items (shampoo, toothpaste, bar soap)
• Paper goods (paper towels, tissues, toilet paper)
How do I deliver my food drive items to the food pantry?
Contact the food pantry by phone (508-393-6897) to arrange a date and time to drop off your donations at the pantry. Your group can also donate time to stock the items you have collected.